Available in 14 lb. bags.
BLUE Naturally Fresh®
Non-Clumping Pellet Formula
Up to 7x the odor control of leading non-clumping litters.
Made from a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials from the walnut shell, BLUE Naturally Fresh litter is laboratory-tested to have up to 7x the odor control of other pellet litters.
Low tracking and virtually NO dust.
Unlike clay litters which throw off silica dust, BLUE Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easy. And because it doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, it won’t be tracked throughout your house.
100% Natural and Eco-Friendly Formula
All-natural and annually renewable.
100% natural and biodegradable†, BLUE Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
NO chemicals, NO toxins, NO worries.
Made without any harmful ingredients, BLUE Naturally Fresh is safe for you and your cat or kitten.
All of the walnuts used to make BLUE Naturally Fresh are homegrown in the USA!
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 2” of BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Maintain by “skimming” out the solid waste daily.
- Gently shake litter box from side to side to mix any recently used moist litter with dry litter. If mixing with scoop is needed, gently shake from side to side afterwards to bring dry material to top of litter box.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter to BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter
- Start by placing one to two inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover BLUE Naturally Fresh Pellet Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- Cats adapt quickly–many adapt after the first change.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
BLUE Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
† BLUE Naturally Fresh litter is biodegradable if composted or disposed of in a similar fashion. Landfill disposal of litter in plastic bags is not conducive to biodegradation.
The BLUE Healthy Home symbol is your assurance that this product is all-natural, toxin-free and of the highest quality.
MADE IN THE USA
All of the walnuts used to make BLUE Naturally Fresh are homegrown in the USA.
* In an independent study commissioned by Blue Buffalo, BLUE Naturally Fresh litter was found to have a liquid absorption capacity at least three times greater per ounce than the leading.
** In an independent study commissioned by Blue Buffalo, BLUE Naturally Fresh litter was found to have a liquid absorption capacity at least 200% greater per ounce than the leading clay-based litter.