Available in 6,
14 & 26 lb. bags.
BLUE Naturally Fresh®
Long lasting — proven to absorb 3x better than the leading clay litter*.
Because BLUE Naturally Fresh is so absorbent, one bag of BLUE is equal to three bags of the leading clay litter
Superior odor control from the walnut shell.
Made from a proprietary blend of the fibrous materials found in the walnut shell, BLUE Naturally Fresh neutralizes litter box odors better than clay, pine or wheat.
Harder clumps for easier scooping.
Our super-absorbent formula produces harder clumps than pine, corn or wheat, making clean-up simple and mess-free.
Low tracking and virtually NO dust.
Unlike clay litters which throw off silica dust, BLUE Naturally Fresh is virtually dust-free so you and your cat can breathe easy. And because it doesn’t stick to your cat’s paws, it won’t be tracked throughout your house.
100% Natural and Eco-Friendly Formula
All-natural and annually renewable.
100% natural and biodegradable†, BLUE Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
NO chemicals, NO toxins, NO worries.
Made without any harmful ingredients, BLUE Naturally Fresh is safe for you and your cat or kitten.
All of the walnuts used to make BLUE Naturally Fresh are homegrown in the USA!
- Fill clean litter box to the recommended level of 3” of BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter.
- BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter forms an easily removable clump of waste when wet. Remove with a scoop and discard according to your local regulations.
- Maintain by removing clumps and solid waste daily. Add more litter, as needed, to maintain 3” depth.
- It is recommended that you clean and sanitize your litter box every 30 days to maintain a fresh and healthy litter box for your cat.
Based on a single-cat household, BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter should last at least 30 days between changes, or as needed, for odor control.
Transitioning from your current litter to BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter
- Start by placing one to two inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter in a clean cat litter box.
- Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover BLUE Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Litter.
- Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter.
- It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Note: Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
BLUE Naturally Fresh is made from walnut shells, an annually renewable non-food agricultural product.
† BLUE Naturally Fresh litter is biodegradable if composted or disposed of in a similar fashion. Landfill disposal of litter in plastic bags is not conducive to biodegradation.
The BLUE Healthy Home symbol is your assurance that this product is all-natural, toxin-free and of the highest quality.
MADE IN THE USA
All of the walnuts used to make BLUE Naturally Fresh are homegrown in the USA.
* In an independent study commissioned by Blue Buffalo, BLUE Naturally Fresh litter was found to have a liquid absorption capacity at least three times greater per ounce than the leading.
** In an independent study commissioned by Blue Buffalo, BLUE Naturally Fresh litter was found to have a liquid absorption capacity at least 200% greater per ounce than the leading clay-based litter.